Friday, February 6, 2009

Trying to catch up!

I've been back from up North about a week and I am still trying to catch up! Everyday I have had something to do - appointments, errands, events, etc.

Today I am going to try and get my surroundings in order. My desk is a mess, piled with mail from when I was gone and I need to make my 2009 files and put away the 2008 files.

I've been picking up some valentine cards and treats for those that are special in my life. Today the girls and I sat down and made some cute valentine crafts for the kids at church. I got the idea from the Family Fun magazine that I took from Melissa's house. I asked if I could have the magazine and she said no....but I found it in a pile of mail by her desk and knew that she would never miss it.....so I took it!! Here is a pic of the cute
I -pod valentines.

Ours actually look better. We used a variety of colors and instead of white string, we used curly ribbon that matched that paper. The play list are songs about love. I'll take a picture and post the ones we did later. OH...it is a box of sweetheart conversation hearts - wrapped in colored paper - the ear buds are mini Reese peanut butter cups - covered in aluminum foil. The play list is a template I downloaded from the Family Fun website.


1 comment:

Granna said...

Now this is just darn cute! I'll look for the pictures of the ones you did! Sweet!