Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nothing Blogworthy

I have just been catching up. Doing everyday stuff that has to get done....some stuff that I keep putting off, but now I am finally doing it.

So there just hasn't been anything blogworthy. We did have a great weekend.
I love my church Sunday was a lot of fun. I do plan on posting the little video that Brittany produced, if I can get her to do it from her Mac. We spent the afternoon with our new Administrative Bishop and his wife. We had a great time.

In other news...my Dad had cataract surgery this morning. I spoke with him a few minutes ago and he is doing fine. I've been trying to get them to come down for Mardi Gras, but no luck. All these years that we have been here and they have never been to a Mardi Gras Parade.

Bak to my "to do" list.

No comments: