Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know it is not until tomorrow, but we have a busy weekend so we exchanged valentines today. Actually, I had a card on Terry's pillow last night and in it was the plan for today....to the mall to pick up his gift, to lunch, and then to an early movie...before the crowds tonight.

When I got up this morning the bedroom door was shut, so when I opened it, there was a gift bag on the other side. Terry bought me the new John Grisham book - some dark chocolates and a card. He had brought me a dozen roses a couple of days ago.

Ashley came by this morning with cards for each of us and a little gift - for me, the eyeliner I like and some nail polish. So sweet! Brittany is unemployed, so I suggested that she could do something special for me like housework!! I think she would rather go in debt! She did make me a breakfast sandwich this morning.

I have a few things to finish on my "to do" list and then off for our valentines afternoon.

Have a great weekend and celebrate your love for others!

1 comment:

Granna said...

You have a very sweet family! Happy Valentine's Day!