Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day again!

Although I already posted a Valentines Day blog, I couldn't help but to say it again!

Terry and I enjoyed an afternoon out yesterday. We went to the mall to pick up his gift, then to a late lunch and to a movie. We saw Slumdog Millionaire - it was alright, a good movie. I'm not sure I would call it Oscar winning, best movie of the year, but it looks like it may end up that way. I like Benjamin Button better. I've only seen two of the oscar contenders. Next week at our theater they are having a special. For $30.00 you can see all five nominated movies and unlimited popcorn. Sounds fun, if you are prepared for a WHOLE day of movies.

Today I have a lot to do to prepare for our service tomorrow. We are having a special day at church. It is I Love My Church day. We are going to have some special added parts to the service. Brittany recorded and made a special little video clip. I will try to post it - it is fun. We are having special guests, our new State Administration Bishop and his wife. After service, his wife, myself and the girls are going to lunch and then to the jewelry show at the convention center. The guys have a meeting with another pastor in the area. We will meet later in the evening to continue our visit together.

I have been captivated by the food network this morning - watching show after show, so I need to turn off the T.V. and finish my work!

Again - Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments: