Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm freezing....too cold up here!

Well I am in Southern Illinois and attended my Aunt's funeral yesterday. It was good to see some family that I usually don't see, unless there is a funeral. But, it was still good to see them.

Yesterday the weather was not that bad and today was mild, but tonight a cold front is coming in and I am chilled to the bone. My niece just took me out for dinner at a place called....oh never mind, I can't remember what it is called, but it was good. My three little nephews went with us too and my goodness, I am so glad that my kids are grown.

I will be heading back over to my parents house to spend the night and tomorrow we are going to my nephew Will's basketball game. Then we will all have dinner tomorrow afternoon together.

I will be here a few more days and then on my way back to Louisiana I plan to make a couple stops to visit with some friends.

1 comment:

Granna said...

Give me a call when you've made your plans. I look forward to seeing you! I've very flexible in my schedule!