Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm sick

I so did not want to get sick...but I am sick. Wednesday, I stayed in bed all day - I've been taking NyQuil at bedtime and hoping that I will wake up and it will be all better. But so far, I am coughing and feeling really yucky. I've set a deadline in my head....If I am not better by Monday, I will go to the Doctor and beg for a shot, steroids, anything to help me kick this. I can't let it linger, I have to get better. Although, I stayed in bed Wednesday, I was up in the evening and helped the girls and our friend Dana put some of the flowers together for the wedding. They look beautiful. We worked on some of the flowers for the Sanctuary and the pew flowers.

We are working our way through the wedding "to do" list and making progress. So far, so good.
Please pray for me. Thanks!

1 comment:

Granna said...

Hope you are feeling better! You need to be feeling great by the wedding! Take care of yourself!