Thursday, October 16, 2008

Electric Slide

Okay, so last night I said that I was going to have a bowl of soup and watch the Presidential debate. Well, those were my intentions....but instead of the debate, our family practiced the "Electric Slide".

Terry is determined to have all the steps down before the reception so he can join in on that dance. I had actually been practicing back in the summer with my girls and then with some of the neighborhood kids. It is a great workout - really gets the heart rate going.

So, even though we missed out on the final debate, our time was well spent. Terry has mastered the steps and he is ready to dance at the reception. He is still expecting to practice his first dance with Ashley in the coming days.


(This is a picture off the internet....not us, nor anyone we know...but they are doing the "Electric Slide"!)







Ashley and I finished up some final shopping for the wedding today - buying the isle runner, guest book, bubbles, flowers, etc. Everyday we are checking more things off the "to do" list. I feel like my whole life is on hold at this point - we reference time by "before the wedding" or "after the wedding"....but regardless of the time, effort, and even frustrations of this event, I am determined to enjoy every moment of it.

No comments: