Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This was our announcement!

When we came home from a cruise on November 20th, this was waiting for us on our kitchen counter. The Saints tickets were attached to the gift bag. The tickets were for the game the next day. Inside the gift bag was this onsie. I thought it was cute, and I thought it was for Cooper - our dog!! Jose said..."It's a onsie", I said "I know...for cooper", then Ashley said "no, for your grandbaby!" I screamed and Terry cried. It was all very exciting.

Ashley and Jose had found out a couple days before that she was pregnant. They wanted to wait until they found an OB/GYN that they were comfortable with and until they heard the baby's heartbeat before they announced to everyone. That happened yesterday and we are now shouting it from the rooftops.

What a great Christmas present this is for our whole family. We are thankful and praying for a healthy pregnancy for Ashley and a healthy baby on or about August 5, 2011.

1 comment:

Granna said...

You will LOVE being a grandma, Trisha!! It's the funnest job yet! I'm so happy for all of you! I love your new blog look and that cute pregnancy ticker at the top. Please keep updating your blog. When the grandbaby is born you'll have lots to blog about! I like hearing about Brittany too though!