Thursday, December 9, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

Our first Flocked Tree! I love it! Don't know if I will have one next year, but this one has been different. I didn't use any of my other ornaments, these are all new ( bought last year after Christmas - on sale.) I had this vision last year and followed through. We took our 9ft artificial tree to church and used it there. The great thing about a live, flocked tree, is that it comes on a stand, you don't have to water it and it doesn't shed. They guarantee that it will last through Mardi Gras - many people take down their Christmas decorations and then decorate the tree for Mardi Gras. I don't think I will be doing that!! I love decorations, but by the first week of January, I am ready to put them back in the attic and return to a less cluttered house.






1 comment:

Granna said...

It's beautiful, Trisha! I love it!