Monday, December 20, 2010

Finished Project and More Baking!

I finished my Dog Treat project. I purchased these jars at different thrift stores. I painted them with chalkboard paint, added the ribbon with a piece of chalk and finally added the homemade dog treats.
I love them! I think they are so cute. Cooper saw them and he loves it too! I have them out in the garage on a table with my other baked goods and every time I open the door, he runs to the table, hoping for a treat. Brittany...don't show Benny this pictures, I want him to be surprised on Christmas morning!

This is one type of cookie I baked on Saturday. These cute Reindeer. Ashley made a tray and I made a tray. They are just a fun, easy, yummy treat that makes the cookie trays a give away a little more festive.

I also made spritz, pecan brittle, Mexican wedding cookies, a fudge wreath, peanut butter kisses, and whippersnappers. I still have to find time to make banana bread, pumpkin bread, pretzel treats, and cut out cookies.

I'm very excited about having everyone at our house for Christmas. Mom and Dad will be here on Thursday afternoon and Brittany and Justin will get in late Thursday night.

The stockings are ready to be filled. Mom and Dad's stocking are hanging in their guest room...I need a bigger fireplace or smaller stockings!




2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am just thrilled about ALL of it!! :) The dog jars look amazing...good job Momma! I won't show Benny, but I know now that he will LOVE it. Decorations look great. Can't wait to get there...wish it was sooner than Thursday :(

Granna said...

The decorations are beautiful. I love the dog treat containers! So clever you are! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a blessed new year!