Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Great Time!

Jose & Sandra Ramirez, Jose & Ashley Ramirez, me and Terry

Jose enjoying a little shrimp cocktail at our Thanksgiving Dinner


Red Fish Grill - Thanksgiving Buffet


I suppose I will conclude our Cruise Tour by saying we had a great time! Looking forward to our next cruise with our kids or maybe some couples.




On the day we came back to New Orleans, I woke up with a little bit of a sore throat and didn't feel well. That feeling turned into a full blown, severe cold. It lasted about a week and just drove me crazy. I work on a schedule and a "to do" list....believe me, the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas are full. That cold put me way behind schedule and I just now feel like I am catching up.




We decided to go out to dinner for Thanksgiving, thankfully since New Orleans is full of great restaurants and a lot of tourist during the holidays, there are always many restaurants to choose. We made reservations for a Thanksgiving Buffet at Ralph Brennan's Red Fish Grill. It was very good....what I could taste and had the desire to eat. I was not feeling well, so I didn't get my monies worth, but Jose and Terry did! After dinner, we went home and enjoyed watching the Saints beat the Cowboys! Normally, I would have been working on my Christmas decorations and putting up my tree, but again, I wasn't feeling well.




Finally, later than usual, I have all my decorations out and my tree is up. Terry has not yet put out his outdoor lights yet, maybe this weekend when it warms up a little.




Last Friday, we attended our State Minister's Christmas Banquet. We enjoyed time with friends and family, as Jose and Ashley joined us. This weekend we will attend another Christmas Party in Baton Rouge and then on Saturday, a graduation party on the North Shore.




We are looking forward to my parents and Brittany and Justin coming to our house for Christmas.








No comments: