Thursday, November 13, 2008

Final Days...

It's Thursday....just two more days until the wedding. We are so excited and we are savoring all of our "last" moments together as a family. Not that Ashley won't be part of the family....but it won't be the four of us together at our house. Of course when Brittany says things like "only two more days", it is not necessarily out of sadness...but relief that she won't have to share a bathroom, etc.

Everything is going as scheduled. My wedding "to do" list is all marked off and we are leaving in just a few minutes to take everything to the reception site, like the centerpieces, favors, etc. Kind of weird letting that stuff go after being surrounded by it for months. We have had two large tables set up in the garage with all of the wedding paraphernalia. Last night we loaded the van and now we are down to one table of stuff that will be taken to the church tomorrow afternoon.

My parents and my niece and her family are on the road now, they will be here about 4:00 p.m. So, when they get here I will feel like the wedding weekend will officially begin!

Say a little prayer for us.

1 comment:

Granna said...

I'm sure everything will be beautiful! I have been thinking about you and praying that all goes well, as I know it will! See you soon!