Saturday, November 8, 2008

23 years and the best is yet to come!

Tomorrow is my 23rd Wedding Anniversary. To be honest, we have been so busy with the wedding planning that when I received a card in the mail yesterday from my mother, I had to stop and think and figure out when my anniversary was.

Terry went out last night and brought back two dozen roses....since we have made it 23 years and now entering our 24th. Obviously we will be busy this week, so just a simple dinner to celebrate tomorrow and then we we go on our Cruise in a couple of weeks, we will really celebrate then!Last night, a couple of Ashley's bridesmaids...Mindy and Kay, hosted a lingerie shower for her. They decorated really cute and had some fun games and some games that are unmentionable....but Ashley did receive some absolutely beautiful lingerie sets. She is ready for the honeymoon.


Earlier this week, I went out to my flower bed to pull up some of my summer plants that were looking a little weary and do a little weeding. I thought I would post a picture of my huge mum that has just taken over. It came up early in the spring and bloomed then and I cut it back for the summer and then it came back with a vengeance. It looks really nice with my fall decorations.





No comments: