Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictoral Update

I'm adding a bunch of pictures to show you what we've been up to lately. But blogger won't let me add anymore right now...so this may be two posts. I wanted to work backwards with my pictures...but you'll see them as I can post them.

Today we went to the Hornet's playoff game. They are in the playoffs with the Denver Nuggets. This was the third game and today we finally won. The house was full and had a lot of energy. We were given Hornet Voodoo dolls to use during the game when Denver had the ball. Also, there was a t-shirt given to every attendant. Looking forward to the game on Monday....and Brittany and I may try and get tickets. Jose went with us...Ashley couldn't come today, she was taking two tests, the Praxis, that are required for her teaching degree. Sarah T. came with us too..it was her first pro game.
Last weekend we went to the French Quarter Fest....one of our favorite festivals. The French Quarter is filled with people, food and music stages. We went to two different stages and enjoyed some great food and also had fun with our friends Sam and Candice.
Yum....crawfish at the Zydeco stage.





Terry and I also attend the PGA golf tournament yesterday at the Louisiana TPC. It was a great day, but a little hot. When we got home last night and watched some highlights on the Golf Network, we were on TV....sitting just off the green of the 8th hole. Fun!
Early this morning, I dropped Terry and Jose back off at the course and they watched the tournament until we picked them up to head to the New Orleans Arena for the basketball game.
Some of us will probably head back tomorrow for the finish of the tournament. It is being televised live on CBS if you have a chance to watch and look for us...LOL, or just enjoy the game and beautiful scenery...it makes for nice napping while you watch on a Sunday afternoon.




3 comments:

heather said...

Love the pics from all your latest adventures! I must say that crawfish looks awesome too....I've been craving some lately! We used to have crawfish boils all the time when I was in college, but big crawfish like that is harder to come by in Tupelo. YUM!

Trisha said...

You and Lee need to make your way to New Orleans and we will hook you up!

Granna said...

You guys do a lot of fun stuff!! I love seeing the pictures and all that you've been up to!