Monday, October 12, 2009

Memories....will I have any?

I was just thinking the other day....I wonder when that movie - My Sister's Keeper will come out on DVD, since I missed seeing it in the theaters. Then, today, while reading my friend's blog, I saw a link to my blog and clicked on it. I haven't updated it since July. As I read my last post, I read that I did indeed see that movie in the theaters! I am sitting here now trying to remember the ending to the movie - can't remember it.

Scares me sometimes, my lack of memory. Thank goodness for pictures and my mother, who remembers every detail, unless of course it is something that might shed un unfavorable light on her.

I guess I need to look into some sort of vitamins or minerals that can help - let me know if you have any suggestions.

2 comments:

Granna said...

You should try to remember to update your blog! It can be your memory! I've missed hearing what's going on with you guys!

heather said...

me too!