Friday, October 30, 2009

An Autumn Weekend!

Ashley and Brittany as "Kisses" several years ago...I would say they were 6 and 8 in this picture. I didn't make these costumes, although I did make some for them over the years. These were borrowed from my friend Elizabeth, who made them for her and her son Ryan. She shipped them to us, and I shipped some of mine to her over the years.

This weekend is the epitome of Fall....Trick or Treating, College Football, A Cold Front and Time Change!

Tomorrow we will go to our first LSU football game - along with a cold front that will come in tonight. It is in the 80's today and humid. Tomorrow in the 50's....so, I will be digging out the scarves and gloves for the game. I don't have a purple jacket, so no one will see my purple shirt anyway. I am not going to buy a purple scarf and gloves, so I will be one of the few that is not decked out in school colors.

I hate losing an hour of daylight, but there is something comforting about long evenings - it ushers in the holidays. Plus, we get an extra hour of sleep and who couldn't use that?

1 comment:

Granna said...

You're blogging again...I love that!! The girls are darling in their kisses costumes! I love these old pictures!