Monday, January 7, 2008

On The Road Again...I hate packing!

As I type this, I should be packing. I am leaving in the morning to go spend some time with my parents in Southern Illinois. But instead of packing, I am watching the BCS Championship game and DVRing other shows....I mean during the Christmas holidays, there is nothing on TV and then all it once there is something on every channel. I am recording the Season Premier of Jon and Kate Plus 8 (one of my favs) then, my friend called to tell me that Larry King had a guest on that was discussing Vitiligo - a skin disease that most of you know that I have, then my Dad called to have me watch the news about some bad weather coming through in Illinois and Nancy Grace is back on and had her twins on tonight! And of all nights, I can't sit and watch all of these shows, I have to PACK!

AND...LSU is kicking some right now 17 to 10, second and goal! Exciting!

So - the New Year is here, all the decorations are put away, and I am proud to say that when I put them away this year, I totally reorganized, threw out old stuff and packed away a box of things too precious to throw out, but stuff that I don't use anymore. Then I boxed everything by room or section - next year I will be pleasantly surprised when I open those boxes.

Brittany is on a little trip before she goes back to school, she is in Louisville, KY - she went to Winterfest with some of her friends there and is now spending a couple of days with Jason and Andrea Isaacs.

Hopefully I can update and post some pix while I am gone - when I can find a wireless connection.....hey, where my folks live, I don't even have tower for my cell phone.

LSU - now leading 24 to 10.....gotta go finish the game and finish my packing!

3 comments:

Ken said...

Be sure and say Hello to your Mom and Dad for me. They were so good to come for a visit while my Dad was in Metropolis Hospital. Let them know that he went to Church Sunday and used his Walker to walk in and out of the building! I expect 2008 to be the year of his total healing!

Anonymous said...

put me on your mailing list!
kayjesse123@hotmail.com
love you.
:)

Rhonda Parris said...

OK, we are totally with you on LSU teaching OH State a thing or 2. Our address does NOT reflect who we pull for. LSU ... now that's what I'm talkin about !!

Loved ur cookie marathon.
I was miss "craft" with my daugther and my niece. We made red ice cubes for Christmas, painted with snow, made ornaments, decorated cookies, and made applie cider punch .... it was nasty, but beautiful !! ha. Love ur blog!