Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Favorite Aunt

I'm still in Southern Illinois enjoying time with my family. I split my time between my Parent's house and my Niece's house. I have three great nephews who keep me busy - playing games and taking turns sleeping in their rooms.

Friday my Mom and I are going to travel to Indianapolis to see my other niece, Sarah and her baby.

I miss my family and friends at home and Quincy....but I will be back soon!

It is COLD here, I had to go out and buy a winter coat today. I was hoping for some snow.



3 comments:

Brittany said...

"cause he wanted a new owner"...I thought it was hilarious!

Love you all!
Bertney

Anonymous said...

Yes I loved the horsey joke! I miss Jaron saying "swinkle"...now he says it right ;(

lol

I love all three of those little thing...god love.

ash

Anonymous said...

brandon's joke was probably the funniest thing i've heard in a long time.
-kay