Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sicko - Yucko



I've been sick since Sunday, well actually I felt it coming on Saturday evening. My eyes were itching and I had that feeling in the back of my throat, but I went to the movie with Brittany anyway. We went to see Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married?" Good movie, liked it much better than his last movie, "Daddy's Little Girls."


Anyway - back to the subject of my post, I'm sick! I've used at least a box and a half of Kleenex and a bag of cough drops. I hate being sick!! There are a couple of good things about it...being able to stay in your pajamas all day without guilt....and NyQuil.


Quincy certainly enjoys it when one of the Ray family members is sick. He will stay by your side and sleep as long as you sleep....he loves it and is convinced it is all about him.


Tomorrow, I am out of the house regardless of how I feel.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better in Jesus Name!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick. We are just getting over colds ourselves. No fun. Take care!